ss_blog_claim=b348e158a4c46f1d0a4dc3a927469747 ss_blog_claim=b348e158a4c46f1d0a4dc3a927469747

 

Posted by LiQuiDfiRe in

i never was a believer of horoscopes, but i find it amusing to read them. at times, i just read them for the sake of entertainment. i try to see if it matches with whats really happening in my life. there are times it does. i duno if thats just coincidence. but anyway, i find what i read today inspiring:

The Star card suggests that my alter ego today is the Goddess, whose superpower for rising to the occasion lies in my innate ability for inspiration. I will pursue my dreams and what makes me happy -- life's too short. I will allow time for me today. I may even get my fifteen minutes of fame by seeking recognition from others and striving to sparkle in the limelight. I am immortal! Sometimes it's better to burn out than just fade away. Find your cosmic groove, and go for it!

well thats according to my daily tarot reading. i believe though that life is too short to be wasted on what ifs and what couldve beens...

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 at Sunday, September 02, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 blazing fires

Post a Comment

{about you}

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign