Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. each blogger must post these rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. bloggers that are tagged need to write about it in their own blog, the ten things, and post these rules. you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to leave them a comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog
Ten Random Facts About Me.
1. i am an only child (as far as i know ha... lol).
2. my passion is in the arts.
3. i love to sing.
4. i used to have a band and i wrote our own songs.
5. i want to travel and see places.
6. i am lucky to have 3 bestfriends in this lifetime and one of them is the one who tagged me into this.
7. i am also lucky to be loved by someone and a whole bunch of nice people.
8. if i will be told to max out my credit cards in just a day, it will mostly be on books and cds (audio/video).
9. i might have a new baby soon.... a sony psp, that is. ahahaha!
10. i might go out of the country soon.... (fingers crossed to the maxxxxxx! ;p )
I am tagging: seeker of happiness, dee, mrs. partygirl, chuva of the chenes, happy-ness kakashi-ness, cough-syrup-junkie, ako si det walang kokontra, blogera ako, and dyezebel.
Friday, November 07, 2008
A. Attached or single ? — single yata... pwede bang in between? ahahaha....
B. Best friend? — lala
C. Cake or pie? — cake
D. Day of choice? — any day i feel good.. ;p
E. Essential item? — cant live without a small towel that serves as my hanky
F. Favorite color? — green
G. Gummy bears or worms? — i eat both, pero dahil mas cute ang gummy bears, e gummy bears na lang
H. Hometown? — manila
I. Favorite indulgence? — ngayon wala akong maisip... siguro relaxing at conspi every friday night or listening to noel every wednesday at conspi pa rin :D
J. January or July? — january kse start of the year at birthay ni lala... bwehehehe....
K. Kids? — though i dont have any, i do love kids. actually, thats an understatement... i go gaga over em.. ahahaha
L. Life isn’t complete without? — mom
M. Marriage date ? — huh? not really a big deal
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - used to have a readers digest subscription but the agent sucked so we just cut it off
O. Orange or apple? — gusto ko both e
P. Phobias? —- heights
Q. Quotes? — dami... but heres one: ""life is a continuous process of living and learning, longing and losing, with loving and laughing filling the gaps in between...." and i forget where i got that one. ;p
R. Reasons to smile? — mom, my cute na cute na inaanak "tarko," a chat with friends over a cup of coffee or a bottle of beer or a glass of wine (any drinkable liquid will do... hehe), going to the beach, looking forward to some occasions, reunions and travels, eating fries and chicken nuggets over a good movie while lounging on the sofa, stuffed flowers with smiley faces, julius the monkey's face as my pillows at night, oinky poinky the pinky pig, a rabbit from new orleans that loves me, and many, many things... as ive said in my other entry, i have so many reasons to smile about and am thankful for those. :)
courtesy of: www.allplush.com
courtesy of: www.kaboodle.com
courtesy of: www.buildabear.com
S. Season of choice? — summer, but if theres a fall in pinas, gusto ko fall :)
T. Tag 5 people - seeker of happiness, dyezebel, blogera ako, chuva of the chenes, and arnessang
U. Unknown fact about me? - uhmmm, madami din. things that people very close to me would know about. hehe....
V. Vegetable ? — everything
W. Worst habit? — hmm, proscrastination sounds befitting hehehe<<<<<>>>>>same here... ahehehe
X. X-ray or ultrasound? - kahit ano. whatevers needed
Y. Your favorite food(s)? - dami... but lately i like eating at cyma
Z. Zodiac sign — virgin... este, virgo pala...
Monday, November 03, 2008
2 (Sun) CLOSED
3 (M)- 3P
4 (T)- Writers Night (Romancing Venus & Matilda)/
5 (W)- Early Evening Classical Music/ RJ JMNZ
6 (Th) – Candelabra
7 (F)- Cynthia Alexander
8 (Sat)- Mint Flavor
9 (Sun)- Gospel Jam (5-8pm)
10 (M) Piano Night w/ Rica Arambulo
11 (T) Writers Night (Pasiking)/ Ray Olaguer
12 (W) RJ JMNZ
13 (Th)- Paul Galang
14 (F)- Davey Langit
15 (Sat) Color it Red/ Gary Granada
16 (Sun)- Gospel Music Jam (5-8pm)
17 (M)- Songwriters Night
18 (T) Writers Night (Lira & ST Exposure)/
Banyuhay ni Heber Bartolome
19 (W)- Toto Sorioso
20 (Th)- Light it Up: Christian Musicians Night
21 (F)- Bayang Barrios & Mike Villegas
22 (Sat) November Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head: Stand-up Comedy Night w/ Mike Unson, Stanley Chi, Uli Oposa, Charms Tianzon
23 (Sun)- Gospel Jam (5-8pm)
24 (M)- Piano Night w/ Rica Arambulo
25 (T)- Writers Night (Araw ng Alyansa)/ Pido
26 (W)- Noel Cabangon
27 (Th)- Jess Santiago
28 (F)- sessiOnroad
29 (Sat)- Cynthia Alexander
30 (Sun)- CLOSED